Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tea Pot Tuesday!

This week's destination is a precious 5 year old boy in Oregon. You can read Joshua's story HERE

Joshua (not Josh) loves Sponge Bob and Legos. Well, I forgot the Legos part but I knew I wanted Sponge Bob to be the center of attention on the inside of the card.

I used the Starry Night #2 CB folder on yellow ValuCS. I placed brown Valu CS to represent his pants. Because it's a valentine, I put a red heart over the belt where his tie would normally hang.

The inside is covered in a misc. water print paper from my stash and everything else was computer generated. I used Socket font and the Sponge Bob image is from 4kraftykidz. I added a couple of glitzy heart stickers. The only thing left to add is a bubble in the bottom corner with my name and location.

The Tea Potters at Splitcoast Stampers are a pretty awesome group bringing love and smiles to people all over the world who could use a little bit of cheer. Won't you join us? It's way more fun than should be legal!




3 comments:

  1. This is so darling Kelly. I know that Joshua is going to love receiving it and you're such a good person to take part in the Teapot Tuesday this week to send cards to Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute Kel... great destination this week, I hope Joshua has many reasons to smile with all of his cards...

    ReplyDelete