Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teapot Tuesday - sort of

Teapot Tuesdays are partly about sending love, hope, blessings and a smile to someone who could use a little cheer.

I don't have a card for today's TeaPot Tuesday. I'll try for later in the weekend. I've been really focused on working on writing the novel this month and making up for the two weeks of writing I lost.

But today's post isn't about me... it's about a Paper Bloggers Unite member.
Samantha's grandmother passed away last Friday. As I read her Goodbye, Grandma , I bawled like a baby. You see, her grandmother was the type of woman I am trying to be for my granddaughters. Everything she describes she did with her grandma, I have been doing - or will do as Adrian grows up. And I'll do them with Abigail when she gets older (she's only 3 months old now so I hope I have time).

Samantha has lovely memories of times spent doing things with her grandma. I hope those memories will bring her love and comfort in the days ahead.

But in the mean time, would you please drop by her blog - Blissfull Domesticity- and leave her some love?

May you be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Grandmothers have such an impact on our lives. I hope that when the time comes this spring, I will be able to be just half the Nana mine has been to me. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete