Friday, January 3, 2014

GETTING ORGANIZED - With Tiffany Spaulding

My studio is a disaster. There's just no way around it, literally, though I have been making progress the last three days.

Remember four months ago when I began the reorganization project? Well, most everything got pulled out and the sorting process begun when we had the flea infestation. I had a few in the office but nothing like we had upstairs. My office became a black hole while we focused on the extermination and the bedroom remodel. Now I have this mess waiting for me and I'm going to tackle it.

I had planned to run a 6-week Organizations class here in The Studio. But the awesome Tiffany Spaulding from ScrapRack is offering her class beginning January 21st. I've taken her class before but never really FOCUSED on the assignments. I also didn't have the G4 internet last time. Things are in better alignment to take something away from her class this time around.

So here's my plan:
Let's take Tiffany's class together!
Just go HERE to sign up. The class is FREE. Each week you have an interactive webinar focusing on an area of your crafting area as well as an assignment based on that week's topic. And best of all, even though Tiffany owns ScrapRack, she isn't pushing her product. She is sharing with you options for storage and organization - and not all of the items are ScrapRack. I've known Tiffany on-line for several years. I use to belong to her yahoo group and still follow her blog on occasion. She's even helped me with a freelance assignment when I needed some info. She's a neat gal with a passion for organizing and creativity.

So my plan is... let's take her class. The day after the class airs I'll post what I took from the class and how I'll incorporate my studio into the assignment. I will encourage you to share your perspective and progress as well. Let's turn this class into an AWESOME discussion and get our studios in shape for a Creative 2014!

Sound off if you're joining us!
Creative Blessings
~Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I signed up for this last year but only ever got the first email. I may try it again and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do, Joyce. I am hoping with the faster internet this year to actually 'participate' in the chats.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fabulous classes. I'll have to keep it in mind. Not sure I'll have the time to keep up, but I sure need the organization. Happy New Year. May it be the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kelly!! I will look into the classes. Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat FREE, Brenda. And Tiffany really breaks down into manageable chunks.

      Delete