Friday, June 6, 2014

A SLIGHT SET-BACK

I wanted to take a moment to apologize to everyone for not checking in last week - or playing this week.
I posted to WOYWW for our 5th Anniversary post. The next morning when I would have begun snooping through everyone's desks, I had an important email from my editor. Two actually

1) My Cover!  Well... we've spent a week modifying the cover, but still. My first OFFICIAL book cover!
2) The edits that he needs back ASAP.

I had a business trip to Nashville over the weekend so wasn't able to start on the edits until Monday. I should wind them up today then can visit everyone.

Thank you so very much for your patience. I know I owe at least a couple ATCs. I hope to mail on Monday.
Jill and Sharon, received your beautiful ATCs. Thank you!

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

3 comments: