Friday, January 16, 2015

FRIDAY FREEBIE - The Build Part 3


Except for the trusses and the concrete, I found it hard to believe that these were all the materials required to build the shell of my studio. Or what this small amount of wood and floor joists could cost!


Once the footings had proofed, Lanny along with his wife Barbie and son Laken, came out and spent the morning building the concrete forms for the foundation. LANNY & BARBIE WADE CONSTRUCTION is a family business. 

After lunch, Brian from Vaugn Redi-Mix arrived with the concrete truck


and the first pour began....


I didn't get a picture of the crew on this day but lunch consisted of oven roasted chicken breasts and ranch potatoes with green bean casserole and dinner rolls. 




2 comments:

  1. Is your room completed? I bet you can't wait to start crafting in your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How close is it to being done?? I am super excited to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete