Tuesday, October 6, 2015

EXPLOSION Birthday Card!



Today's post is monumental for me. Not only did I get to make a card but this one also applies to a challenge on the Stamp2Spend Challenge on SCS.

I knew when I saw an Explosion Card, that it was the perfect one for my granddaughter. Abby turns 4 years old on Sunday. Just does not seem possible that only four short years ago I was taking the little bundle of blessings from the nurse and presenting her to her daddy.

I would love to see her face when she opens her card and sees this:


While the card is all girly, her present is a set of hot wheels with a launcher and track. LOL Just like Adrian, she is at that car stage. I think because they are small and easy to fit in her little hands. Portable toys are always a good thing. 

Now, I don't want anyone to faint, but I will be back tomorrow for WOYWW to show you my latest project. 

Creative Blessings!


4 comments:

  1. Great card;she will love it! I will watch for you tomorrow. . I actually did a post this week that wasn't WOYWW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and so appropriate for a 4-year old. She'll love it! Sorry that you can't be with her when she does open it. It's sad when they live far away. Do you guys Face Time? Maybe she can open it that way so you can see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love that you posted a card!!

    ReplyDelete