Friday, April 15, 2016

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Journaling By 5s - Step 2



Before I show you what I came up with, here's a reminder of the Journaling By 5s process. Each step is to be done in 15 minutes... all 20 pages should have something on them by the time the buzzer sounds. That is less than 1 minute per layout!


Step #2: Adding Texture through Collage/ Recycled stuff.

I decided I wanted to use just paper scraps but I have not located my scraps drawer yet. So I randomly selected sheets from 6x6 paper pads that fell into the same color family as the paints I'd worked with. I also grabbed a piece of sheet music. While rummaging, an insurance premium stub fell from a journal. I figured that needed included.

Here are the papers I worked with:



Here is the slide show. I apologize for the pages being horizontal. For some reason, no matter which way I turned them in the file, they uploaded this way into Kizoa. I will try a different photo angle next week.

This slide show has music. Mouse over the video to see the speaker icon at the bottom of the video and make sure it is not muted. 



I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this journey. I'd love to have you join us!
Creative Blessings!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors. I look forward to your progress through this project. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete