Thursday, April 14, 2016

PRIZE PACK WIN!

Back in March I entered a Blog Candy drawing over at Christi Conley's blog - Art-Without-Anxiety . We had no clue what Christi would include in her envelope. But to our surprise she drew TWO names because, like the rest of us, she had lots of goodies to share.  My package arrived on Tuesday.  Lots of goodies and most from companies I'd not heard of before.



On the left, there is a stampable photo frame on the bottom of the stack. The rest is a variety of designer papers and a package of PL style cards. 

The center stack is a large sheet of cardstock die cuts. I love the black on craft paper. They'll go with anything! plus those stitched felt flowers and dream.

The stack on the right is some organza flowers, library pocket cards, bling and a set of clear stamps. 
A yard of teal ribbon and a smaller unmounted rubber stamp didn't make it into the picture.

Christi was incredibly generous and I look forward to putting my winnings to use. 

Aside from generous, she is also very talented. I hope you'll pop over to her BLOG and see for yourself.

Creative Blessings!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! What a fabulous gift, lots of fun to be had playing with it. Looking forward to seeing some of it pop up in your creations. Cara x

    ReplyDelete