Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy New Year!

I know I've been absent for several weeks. I just needed to put social media on hold to get through the holidays and put life on track.  Thank you for your patience. 

I have some great projects lined up. My first post for 2017 should go up on Friday then we get on a roll from there ::: crossing fingers :::

I do have a new job. Aside from selling Stampin' UP as a hobby dem, I am now Director of Marketing for a publishing company. Part of my job is to train the authors on how to market themselves and I'm starting with a blank slate to put this department together.

That is going to limit my blogging time for a bit but I'm only scaling back on a couple of blogs. My creative blogs are very important to me and will take priority over the others. 

Please bear with me as I get back on track. I look forward to showing you some cute projects, but more importantly INSPIRING you to do your own thing.

Creative Blessings!


1 comment: