Tuesday, April 18, 2017

TEAPOT TUESDAY - Fairy Celebration!


A Little Fairy Magic

Feels good to be playing in the Teapotters club house again this week. I finally figured out the reason I stopped playing was because I wasn't getting the notices in my email on Friday's any longer. We used to get the reminders on Friday/ Saturday so we had the weekend to work on our card and have it ready to post on Tuesday. I guess I just need to get in the habit of checking the Destination Station.

This week we are showering one of our own. Elizabeth was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and is recovering from her second surgery. She tires to keep her mind occupied by crafting but could use a little pick me up.

I received my April issue of Quick Cards Made Easy from the UK yesterday and saw the perfect tutorial for the accordion fold 3D card to send cheerful wishes and fairy dust Elizabeth's way.

I chose the Carried Away DSP and the coordinating colors of Peek A Boo Peach, Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder from Stampin' UP!

Fairy Celebration seemed right at home with those papers and colors.


The Cover


Inside Panel


Center Sentiment Panel


Inside Back Panel


The full tutorial can be seen HERE on my Stampin' UP! blog.
How would you change this layout up? I'd love to hear your ideas. If you make one, link in the comment so I can come take see. 

Tomorrow is What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and mine is sure to be a disaster but I'd love for you to stop by.

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and unusual shaped card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cara. Yes, square cards seem to be the thing in the UK from what I see in the magazines and I stay away from them because of the extra postage. But this one will go in a 5x7 padded envelope so will cost extra anyway. Good to try something new!

      Delete