Friday, November 23, 2018

FRIDAY FREEBIE - Fall Arrangement

Happy Black Friday, everyone!
I don't do the shopping like I used to. When we lived in Peoria, IL the only place I ever went to was JoAnns and Michaels anyway. Both of those places are now a 4-hr round trip. I'm content to sit Black Friday out. However, I may look at Shop Local Saturday tomorrow. We'll see.

In the mean time, I promised you the fall arrangement today. So here we go.

I have the fall arrangement on the high chair until later today when I kick into high gear switching over to Christmas. I'll be guesting on another author's blog for a series called Sizzle In the Kitchen. Since I have a Christmas book out and I really get into Christmas, Tierney James and I thought this would be the perfect time for me to visit. That means having my kitchen decorated for Christmas by Sunday so I can take pictures and get them over to her.

Getting things done this weekend isn't a problem as I'll begin the holiday baking next weekend.

Okay.. the arrangement. I started with the same wooden basket as the Halloween one. I just cut a new chipboard base to clue the floral foam to, making it easy for me to switch the arrangements out. Then I had $21 in floral and extras:



After cutting stems to length, I came up with this:


I have the arrangement sitting on the pressing leaf of my work table where I was working for this photograph. I hope to give you a full walk-through of my house next year, showing the arrangement in place. Right now, the room is a bit chaotic. ;-)

Here's a vertical shot that is a bit closer:


Like the Halloween arrangement, there is nothing on the back side. I'll have to wait until $Tree has their fall florals next year to fill in the gaps of both arrangements.

Now, it's time to think about Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment