Friday, April 9, 2021

FRIDAY FUNNY - Crafting from the Male Perspective

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I found this video on Monday and thought I'd share. If you have a man in your life, especially if you find joy in crafting from things most people would throw away, you will love this video about a male's perspective on the things we just have to have. 

The male perspective of what we do can be confusing, infuriating and in this case, hilarious.

When Bob gets off the boat, I'll fix us each a cup of coffee and we'll start our day with a smile. I invite you to do the same.

If you've ever had a man in your life, I'm sure this will bring crafty memories flooding back.


Creative Blessings
~ Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Kelly! Larry and I laughed and laughed! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning! So glad the two of you enjoyed the video. I'm waiting til Bob comes home next week to share with him. lol Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Very funny video! I just asked to join Dear Julie Julie on Facebook as the challenge says you have to use one of her images. Apparently there is a free one there. Just off to check her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again, that seems an enormous amount of work to get through by April 30. How far have you got with yours?

    ReplyDelete