Monday, January 10, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 


Happy New Year, everyone!

I am back and ready to create again. I always take the holidays off. Bob was gone for Christmas but got home a couple days before New Years. My time has been all about him. I am back in the studio a bit this week but not for long projects. Four hours a day is my limit as this is his last week home. Once he leaves on the 18th (which may be extended a week) I'll be back to regular schedule and ten-hour days.

I am sharing a video from YouTube about what I have been working on and what's on the immediate horizon. 


For now, I just want to enjoy this time with Bob. 




2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! I can't believe you got me addicted to DJJ, and then you haven't done any. I hope to see your January JJ album
    in the challenge group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon. 2021 was just a crazy year for me for some reason. Hugs!

      Delete