Tuesday, March 29, 2022

CARD CHICKS - February

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm still behind but am gradually catching up. After a serious clean-up of the stamping/ filming corner (Pictures posting tomorrow), I was able to work on Suzy's February card kit for our Card Chicks group on SCS.  

Here's my card:


Aside from the Happy Chocolate Day sentiment, Suzy also provided us with Happy Valentine's Day.
Since I missed that one, I thought I'd have this one prepped and ready to go out in time for National Chocolate Day on July 7th.

The papers were from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  I matted the pink background onto Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), wrapped the ribbon (from Suzy's stash  then matted everything onto a Polished Pink (Stampin' Up!) card base.

The images were from Deadbeat Designs (now closed). After coloring the candies with Stampin' Blends ( Lt. Flirty Flamingo, Dk. Pink Pirouette, Bronze pluss 100 & 500 Neutrals) I fussy cut them out and mounted on 1.5" squares of Basic White. The dotted pink strip is some of the paper included in the kit. I popped the squares up with dimensionals. The bling on the candies and the sentiment mat are from Gina Marie.

I used Stitched Rectangles (Stampin' Up!) for the sentiment and mat. 

I used the Stampin' Up! Stampin' Seal for the ribbon. That extra weight stuff really holds the ribbon in place!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the stamping/ filming corner as I return to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I've missed those girls!

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

1 comment: