Monday, March 14, 2022

SPRING IS IN BLOOM! and It's a Slippery Slope!

 Good morning, everyone!

I totally intended to have a card for you today. However, I managed to slip on some light snow on Saturday and pop a rib. I'm moving slow and am taking lots of reclining/ heating pad/ pain med breaks. 

So here's an SU promotion for you - because Stampin' Up! has graciously done all the image work for me! I know I showed this last week but I've included direct links to all of the bundles on special for 20% off!!! This is the perfect opportunity for you to grab any of your favorites before they're gone!!




I ordered the mini Stamp n Cut. The platform is a bit wider than the sidekick but not as big as the Big Stamp n Cut or the Big Shot. I'm looking forward to using it in upcoming projects. In the mean time, here's a video:


Remember, the mini Stamp n Cut as well as 12 great stamp/ die bundles are 20% off through the end of the month. 

Click on the links below to be taken to the item in my shop!
















I'm off to recline with the heating pad. 
As always, if you have any questions, please email me - KellyH (at) artlover (dot) com 

Creative Blessings
~Kelly
















1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the slip and fall. I hope you get back on your feet soon.

    ReplyDelete