Sunday, December 25, 2022

#12WeeksofChristmas2022 - Final Look!


 Hi everyone!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's been a crazy 4 months!  I am so ready to slide into 2023. How are y'all doin' out there? 

I offered to co-host a collab back in September and things haven't stopped moving since. 

This collab was with Brian Dickey @ B&D Crafts & More (see him on FB, IG and YouTube). He is also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. The idea was to post a video every week from the second Sunday in September up through last Sunday - December 18th, related to Christmas. The final project took me a lot longer than I'd anticipated so posted the final video last night.

I chose to work with an older 6x6 paper pad from Stampin' Up! called NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS For my projects I used the 6x6 paper pad and various 6x6 One Sheet Wonder sketches. One week I'd take a sketch and make cards. The next week, I'd work with the same sketch and make junk journal elements. (You'll see them in the video later in the post). 

I wound up with 25 Christmas cards:




Links to all of the One Sheet Wonder templates are linked in the description box of the videos. You'll find the playlist HERE.

I combined most of the elements with others that I made from the remaining papers to make a 3-signature journal. Here's the final Flip-Through video with some important news about what's coming up on my channel:


I'm back to normal in here January 1st. I hope you were patient while I went nuts over here LOL. I'm fine, just took a lot of time off and spent lots of it with Bob. 

P.S. He has since put me on a work schedule. LOL No more fluffing off when he's home. I work 9-5 or 10-6 four days a week except for his first and last weekend home. My plan is to have the content up ahead of those off-days. 

I will be back on Monday, December 26th with a bit of what to expect in 2023.  In the mean time...

Creative Christmas Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment