Wednesday, June 14, 2023

WOYWW #732

 Good morning, friends! 

Can it be we are in another week already?! 

Temps here do not feel like summer but should arrive next week with the official turn of the wheel. I woke up to 52* F this morning and have been for the past week plus.

My desk this morning, left over from filming yesterday:


I'm featuring inspirational project from Joie De Fi. She is still experiencing pain that is keeping her from crafting. I check in about once a week to see how she's progressing. Please keep her in your prayers and if you want to help her out, go watch her videos or just let them run in the background while you're crafting. The support will be much appreciated.

Other things this week:


I went to a lovely wedding on Saturday of dear friends. The bride is my barista. I love them both. I'll share pictures and info next week.


Have you heard of Grid Journaling? I hadn't either until I sat in with fellow artist Kim (aka SouthpawStudio2123) She goes live every Monday afternoon with her friend Lisa Jameson. This week, Kim introduced us to Grid Journaling. Usually, I'm just moding but this week I decided to play.  The concept is basically to get away from the 'blank page' fear and work in smaller spaces. I had a lot of fun.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

 Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly





8 comments:

  1. Love your grid page, are they about ATC size? Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a good idea. I'll pop over later and have a look at the Grid technique, not heard of it before. Hope your friend's feeling better soon, I'll have a look at what she's doing too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of and even used grid journaling, but yours are stunning. I like the images on the filming desk. I love the vintage look and feel of them. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grid technique sounds interesting Kelly. I think we have enough heat here to cover summer for the world at the moment. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of grid journalling. Looks very interesting. Glad the wedding went well. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to have a go at grid journalling...
    By the way I still have your ATC from the Anniversary Swap...waiting for your address?
    Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grid journaling looks interesting, like making ATCs on a journal page! I like your grid page! Your wedding card is lovely! I feel for your friend not being able to craft, having been there, but hopefully she will heal and be back soon! I will have to check out her videos. Thanks for your visit, Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of grid journaling but I must be honest when i do my journal on a Thursday I often find the page is not large enough so i don't think I have a fear of white spaces. Nevertheless I am going to look at this Grid Journaling and see4k out your friends video. Always happy to support someone,
    Look forward to hearing more about the wedding, love weddings. Nice card.
    Hugs, Neet 9 xx

    ReplyDelete