Monday, June 19, 2023

MEMORY DEX MONDAY - Week 3 - Back on Track!

 Good morning, friends!

I have two Memory Dex to show you today. In case you didn't watch the video last Monday, here is the completed card (but you'll want to watch the video to get the 'memory' behind the creation:


This week I was inspired by a sketch on Pinterest to create this card. I've gone through my Pinterest history and can not find the inspiration piece but I do show it in the video below.


I used elements and papers from Bo Bunny Sunshine Bliss and the Celebration Label Dies from Stampin' Up!

While both of these products are no longer available, search your stash and improvise. Use what you have!

details on how today's Memory Dex came together can be found in the video below:


Creative Blessings
~Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment