Wednesday, July 29, 2026

WOYWW - 895

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Week 895! As I set up my planner for the month of August, was surreal to write 899 on one of my post its. We are so blessed to have Miss Julia, Lunch Lady Jan (who kindly took over while Miss Julia dealt with a health issue) and now Miss Sarah! Thank you, ladies, for making this grand event possible.


The Pink Christmas journal is nearly finished. I'll be offer the journal up for sale in a week or two on my YouTube channel.
The pile to the immediate left is a stack of items I got from a recent live sale with Rebekah Wills. She does lovely handmades a well as thrifty finds. The far left pile is stuff I gathered up during a cleaning session Saturday and haven't quite figured out where it needs to go. Tag material, mostly.

Progress is being made on the studio. I hope to show at least an in-progress picture next week.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Sarah and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Sarah’s Craft Shed for all the details. Miss Sarah has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, pleased to hear you are making progress with the Studio which is more than where I am up to with the cabin. I'm not good with heat and it's been unfomfortably hot for a while here. I think I am up to the really messy stage though I do have some empty boxes and taken lots to the Craft Club and my cousin who is the local Commisioner for Girl Guides where she lives. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x7x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing where the weeks go! Glad you are progressing with the studio sort! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lacey bits on your journal and pink it cool too. Hugs Bj#11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done Miss Kelly, that’s a small pile of stuff that needs to be found a hime, my clean ups always involve such, and over zealous numbers of die cuts that I won’t use but can just bin…hmm. The Christmas album looks lush thus far, glad I’m not the only one to have mentioned Christmas this week!

    ReplyDelete