We made it!!!!
When you think about it, Week 1000 isn't that far away.
I was introduced to the group by the late ShazSilverWolf. We connected on Splitcoast Stampers and she suggested I come play. At the time, my craft/ writing space was in a 10x10 ft. space in our basement. Bob said I needed out of the dungeon. I think he was planning for his man cave. My first WOYWW was week #196. As you'll see from my '00' post, I was still new to the group.
Here is my first '00' post with WOYWW:
WOYWW- 200
It's Wednesday! That means we get to spend the day cruising blogs all over the world to see what everyone's been up to this week. We call it WOYWW. To see what all the FUN is about, check out our fearless leader's, Julia, blog at Stamping Ground for all the deets.
I am the opposite of Julia. I HAVE to have a clean space to work. When I'm in project mode, I'm usually good about putting my stuff away when I'm done. One time while attending a Make & Take at a local stamping store the visiting company rep said she needed me to travel with her just to clean up. Yep, I hung around after the M&T to clear the table in prep for the next round LOL So that explains my desk today.
You can see the book box coming along. I've cut the center out of the pages away. That took about two hours on Sunday while enjoying my traditional Easter viewing of The Easter Parade with Fred Estair and Judy Garland. I've put the first step of the cover (front and back) in place. I need to glue the edges down then put in the inside mats. The card in the middle is one in progress for next week's Teapot Tuesday. I have an in on this one because I've nominated our next recipient. You'll be able to see it next Tuesday. The other card was this week's Teapot Tuesday card. You can see it in the previous post.
I won't get much more crafting done this week. I head out on Sat. or Sun. for a 9-day writing retreat. If I leave Sat. I can catch the final 4 or 5 hours of the CK Convention in Collinsville IL. Not sure I want to spend an extra hotel night to have to rush through convention. I'm still in decision mode on that one.
Hubby comes home tonight so I have lots to get done before he rolls in. But I'll have time to cruise blogs over the next several days. So show me what you've been up to!
Creative Blessings for a great week!Kelly
It's Wednesday! That means we get to spend the day cruising blogs all over the world to see what everyone's been up to this week. We call it WOYWW. To see what all the FUN is about, check out our fearless leader's, Julia, blog at Stamping Ground for all the deets.
I am the opposite of Julia. I HAVE to have a clean space to work. When I'm in project mode, I'm usually good about putting my stuff away when I'm done. One time while attending a Make & Take at a local stamping store the visiting company rep said she needed me to travel with her just to clean up. Yep, I hung around after the M&T to clear the table in prep for the next round LOL So that explains my desk today.
You can see the book box coming along. I've cut the center out of the pages away. That took about two hours on Sunday while enjoying my traditional Easter viewing of The Easter Parade with Fred Estair and Judy Garland. I've put the first step of the cover (front and back) in place. I need to glue the edges down then put in the inside mats. The card in the middle is one in progress for next week's Teapot Tuesday. I have an in on this one because I've nominated our next recipient. You'll be able to see it next Tuesday. The other card was this week's Teapot Tuesday card. You can see it in the previous post.
I won't get much more crafting done this week. I head out on Sat. or Sun. for a 9-day writing retreat. If I leave Sat. I can catch the final 4 or 5 hours of the CK Convention in Collinsville IL. Not sure I want to spend an extra hotel night to have to rush through convention. I'm still in decision mode on that one.
Hubby comes home tonight so I have lots to get done before he rolls in. But I'll have time to cruise blogs over the next several days. So show me what you've been up to!
Creative Blessings for a great week!
Kelly
Blessings
Kelly
Kelly
it's been great to see people's earliest 00 posts. for week 900 take care . helen #4
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly, it's great to look back at what everyone's been up to. I was introduced here by one of the older members too, I could never have imagined I would still be here. I must say I love your clean desk. Sending big woyww hugs, Angela x12x
ReplyDeleteHappy 900th WOYWW! IT is lovely to see what you were up to. I honestly can't remember how I first came across WOYWW but I was very glad i did! With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19
ReplyDeleteI didn’t know it was Shaz who introduced you to WOYWW! You’ve been a stalwart ever since, there’s always so much to see on your desks and tutorials. Long may it continue!
ReplyDeleteHappy 900th WOYWW 🥰
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx
Happy 900th. I enjoyed reading your '00' post. I wish I could keep my desk tidy. I clear it then create, mayhem again!! Susan #14
ReplyDelete