Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teapot Tuesday

Hi... You're probably wondering about the absence of a card two weeks in a row. Last week I just couldn't get to my work station to make a card. Not in physically being able to get down to the studio but as in not being able to find it when I got there. I've spent the weekend doing some major cleaning, pitching, organizing. It looks MUCH better. I have an entire cabinet for my mixed media supplies as well as the rolling tote for 'stuff on the go'.

So what about this week's?

This week is 'tickle a teapotter'. I don't participate in that 'sister' group and since I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a mini vacation with my hubby, I decided I wanted a relaxing bath and time to pack rather than  :::: gasp :::: make a card.

Instead, I invite you to travel with me to beautiful Eureka Springs Arkansas.  If you're a fan of the TV show, Ghost Hunters with the TAPS team, then you may have seen the episode where they visited The Crescent Hotel. The Crescent is known as the 'Grand Old Lady' of the Ozarks. I pay her a visit every time I'm in town... which is at least a couple times a year. I've also had 'experiences' in the hotel. Not all of the entities residing there are pleasant.

If you ever need a vacation, a place to get married or honeymoon, I recommend Eureka Springs. And if you want a real comfy hotel where they treat you extra special, then make your reservation at The Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Randy and his staff will make sure your stay is all it should be... home away from home. I've been visiting ES (as the locals call it) for almost twenty years and Inn of the Ozarks is the only place I stay.

I do have a Recycled Wednesday item almost completed and should have it ready to post sometime on Wednesday. I can't wait for you to see it so make sure you come back and visit when there really will be a picture... I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment