Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TeaPotTuesday for James

Nothing breaks my heart more than knowing something small is hurting in a big way. This week's TPT is all about bring smiles to a courageous little boy named James. You can read the TeaPot story HERE. Although the post has a link to his Caring Bridge page, I'm including it here as well where you can go directly to read about the struggle 3-year-old James is facing.



James loves Pirates and Puppies. Yep, he's all boy. I had purchased some pirate images from Bad Axe Trading (out of business) several years ago. The two things I didn't have was a pirate ship and a puppy so I turned to my trusty PrintShop program for both. I cut each of the wave sections separately and layered them so I could tuck the ship among them.


Please offer up prayers for this precious little boy that he may grow up to be a pirate someday!
Creative Blessings
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment