Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TEAPOT TUESDAY - Bring On the Wine!

Today's card is for a lady in Canada. Marie thought she had the flu, only to be diagnosed with H1N1. She's use to being active so the rest required for her to recuperate is not going to be easy. So we decided to bring food & wine.

I thought I had the perfect image. I had several 'kits' left over from a Make & Take back when I worked at Michaels. With everything cut this card should take me all of five minutes to put together.  HA! All the pieces were cut... but none of the images had been stamped. All I had was the sample but not the stamp.

PrintShop to the rescue. I do not know what I'll do if I ever have a system that will not allow me to load my PrintShop. I LOVE this program have used it a lot over the past 15 years. I found this image with wine and cheese and fruit. Yum!  Since I've recently discovered I enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings, this was a card right up my grape arbor - one I'm still hoping to get planted soon! LOL


The kits had all been cut from the Heritage Collection pak of the ValuCardstock and a single 12x12 sheet of adhesive-backed cork (found with the scrapbooking paper). I replaced the P A R T Y sentiment originally used in the kit with this sentiment from Heidi Grace Sentiments CS collection. Brads for texture. 

While I was printing the image, I printed enough to finish up the remaining 9 card kits. I can stamp a sentiment on the inside for birthday, anniversary, promotion... 

But that's one more UFO project put together... and it only took me 2 hours to make all 10 cards!

I already have tomorrow's post ready to go. Technically we're suppose to take a picture of what our desk looks like on Wednesday morning for the Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  But some of you keep asking what I keep in those little drawers and I promised to share them with you tomorrow. Pics are done, resized and I'll write that post up next.

And it's a good thing. Bob called to let me know he'll be home either really late tonight (okay wee hours of the morning) or mid-day tomorrow instead of tomorrow night... Which means I'm cleaning like a whirlwind today! LOL

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment