Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WOYWW # 378

After almost a month of getting used to new teeth, I'm getting back in the creative vein. I've even managed to put more stuff away in the studio. Bob will be surprised.

Part of the reason for stuff being put away is that I had to pull out the sofa bed. I came home from my last dental visit to find the central AC had gone out... and we've been hot again. My studio has a separate heating/ AC unit so one of the cats and I are pretty much living in here LOL The other cat, Spirit, doesn't like being cold so he is stubbornly suffering through the 82 degree house. Silly boy!

Anyhow, I have a stamp set pulled from the new SU Holiday catalog to make a card for a three year old who has to have surgery in a couple of weeks. He loves trains. Card pieces to the right are to be made into a card for my friend who's going through breast cancer treatments and a miscellaneous of other stuff I need to clear off and put away. The pads of paper with the ribbon or mats from the new Candy Cane Lane and Halloween papers from SU. Those are going off to my two top customers tomorrow.





That's my desk? What's on yours? When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground where Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you. We won’t touch.. just look. I can't wait to peek. Bob may or may not be home tomorrow and that will lay out how quick I get 'round to all of you.  Please leave your number and you'll be first on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment