Wednesday, June 20, 2018

WOYWW #472

Squeaking in late. Bob decided to get up early this morning so coffee/ breakfast with him was a priority.


As you can see, I've been busy. Front and center as well as most of the items above the orange box is all Paper Pumpkin stuff. About the only change is the catalog and stamp set to the bottom left. That is today's SU blog post soon as I clear a space and my stamp scrubber to the right of the box.

If you were receiving an ATC from me, they went in the mail Saturday morning.

Today, I need to do that SU blog post then switch gears for alternative uses for the Paper Pumpkin kit, including a 2-page PL spread that goes up tomorrow.

In case you missed it, my June Color Challenge went up on Monday. I'd love to have you play.

So far, I've been keeping the SU blog on track. I've also started getting this one back on track. In case you missed it, my Color Challenge post went up this past Monday. I hope you'll come and play.


That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. You have been doing well! So much busier than I've been (hangs head in shame). Hope you had a good breakfast with Bob :-D
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! We both made it to WOYWW! :) Glad you are enjoying a good time with hubby, and keeping up with all your blogging. :)
    Have a great day!
    #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back on WOYWW, Kelly! You certainly sound busy on the blogging front - Happy #472 and thanks for visiting earlier! zsuzsa #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly I see you are still as busy as ever, not sure how you do it all.
    Thanks for your visit earlier, it’s lovely to see you again
    Jan #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kelly, looks like a fun little pile of Cookies? going on in there too :) ~Stacy #34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, sounds like you have an awful lot of balls in the air but why not, it's good to keep busy. So glad I'm retired though. It's not often I 'meet' someone who doesn't like ice cream but maybe Nardini's could change your mind - the sundaes are to die for! Elizabeth x #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of crafting loveliness on your desk today. Thanks for sharing today - Hazel, WOYWW 472 #17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly. Goodness - what a lot you are fitting in each day at the moment. Hope everything comes together for you.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you've been busy there. Have a great woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x22x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kelly you have been busy. I don't know how you juggle two blogs, it takes me all my time to keep up with one. Have a great week. Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sincere apologies for the late visit. I had an internet meltdown that required a reboot from my carrier and a service repair person who came out and performed his magic.

    It was great to see you posting and I am so impressed you are keeping two blogs together. Quite a feat, art wise. Happy belated WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Kelly. Oh my two blogs, i'm so impressed. Paper pumpkin sounds so cute!! Sorry i'm a little late to visit but Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
    Happy Crafting, Tracey #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness you sound busy. Well done you. Sorry I am late visiting, but thank you for sharing. Caro x #24

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again! Thank you for the gorgeous card and ATC which arrived today, so kind of you. Hugs, LLJ 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously, SU are so strict about the product on your blogs, I. Am super impressed that you manage..I’d need separate rooms!! It makes me happpy to read that you and Bob got breakfast together, it’s a rare thing!

    ReplyDelete