Monday, July 23, 2018

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - Getting Started in Art Journaling

Good morning, creative friends.

I didn't get to my Wacky Brave Girl journal this week. Between helping an author friend fix multiple errors in her manuscript before the book released today and working on my own revisions there just hasn't been a lot of play time.

In the past, some of you have commented that you don't know where to start. So today, I've pulled a great beginner video from Dawn DeVries Sokol. She's a bit nervous in front of the camera but a wonderful teacher. The video below is an abbreviated version of the class she teaches on CraftDaily.  

I have one of her videos - Art Journaling- Pages in Stages - that I ordered from ClothPaperScissors several years ago and watch it whenever I need to get back in the art journal groove.  They offer a wide variety of videos on just about any creative process and often have great sales.

I'm working on my presentation outline today so I'll leave you with this video:




No comments:

Post a Comment