Monday, July 16, 2018

COLOR CHALLENGE - July



Bright colors perfect for any July 4th picnic! I knew immediately I wanted to use Pacific Point, Soft Sea Foam and Real Red



I used Sketch #142 from Operation Write Home


And came up with this:


My photo colors are WAY off with this larger digital camera. I'm really missing my small Fuji for the truer colors.  What appears to be a yellow is actually the Soft Sea Foam. The shorter banner in the middle is Whisper White.   The embossed background is from Branches & Leaves (Sizzix)

I used the stamp set COUNTRY BORN - part of the 30th anniversary collection from Close To My Heart when my bestie Brenda (pinkdisneychick) was with the company.


RULES:
There aren't any rules. You may use any company product you like. My only request is if you use a stamp or something special, link to the company so we may add to our stash, too :-D 

Okay.. 1 rule - no back-linking. Make a new project in any form. That's pretty easy.

KEYWORD: KCCJuly18

There's my card for this month. What will you create. Grab the button on my side bar for your blog, make something using the colors and link up below so I can see what you make!









No comments:

Post a Comment