Tuesday, August 27, 2019

CARD CHICKS - August

Good morning, stampers!

This week, I'm playing catch-up. I should have had the August Card Chicks cards up last week but I was a bit busy finishing up last-minute contest entries for the OzarkCreativeWriters conference that were due on Saturday. Plus, Bob came home after being gone for 7 weeks and we were planning our get away for our 35th wedding anniversary. Hopefully, I'll be on time for September. That's the plan anyway. ;-)

Terry sent us lovely images from The Angel Company (sentiments)  and Deep Red Cling Stamps (bouquet). as well as a nice collection of papers,ribbon, embellishments.

Here are my cards:



I used a variety of Stampin' Blends to color the images. I really like how these turned out. Now to share them with people. Mailing seems to be such a challenge for me. 

Creative Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment