Wednesday, August 28, 2019

WOYWW #534

Hello Friends!

I've missed you all so much. We had the grandgirls all of June and July. Then I spent most of this month trying to get the studio in shape. I was doing a really good job until Bob came home after being on the boat for 7 weeks! So now the time is mostly about him and getting what work done I need to accomplish. 

My regular work table is not available for anything at the moment. Hopefully, by the weekend. For now, I've been working at the filming table. I'm able to see the television better while I craft.


To jump in this week I thought I'd share three cards I made over the weekend. The floral image is from my stash by Unity Stamps As We Go Along.  Most of the papers are from The Paper Studio and the cardstock from Stamin' Up!




That's it for my desk this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 



Creative Blessings!
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly. Busy desk, but it sounds as if you've had a busy few months anyway. The cards are beautiful and I'm sure they will be loved too. Have a Great Week. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Kelly, I do really like the first one with the white lace edging on the black background! I'm glad you've had a great summer but it's lovely to see you back on the desks again!!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, love the cards. Gorgeous colours you used.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards- they all look so different. Hope you enjoyed your Summer.
    Soojay 24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly. Those cards are lovely - well done. Yes, sometimes other things stop us having fun in our craft areas - but on the other hand... Enjoy time with your hubby.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours on the cards. The desk space looks great even if it isnt your usual desk. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#11)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Glad you had quality time with the kids and now Bob home too. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life catches up with us all Kelly and sometimes we just have to take a step back and get on with it. So nice to see you back today and sharing your creativity. Love the variations of your stamped image amazing how colour and backgrounds can change and transform.
    Thanks for sharing WoywW today Tracey #15

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellooooooo! Lovely to see you, bet you have had a lovely summer with your grandkids and then Bob! Lovely view of your desk...it looks heaps organised and I’m a bit jealous! Such a lovely set of cards, I dont know why but I particularly like the one with the striped paper. It’s a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly, it sounds like you have had a lovely summer with your family and it must be lovely to have Bob home too, even if it does mean that you are too busy to do much crafting. What you have done is lovely - they are all beautiful cards and I like the stamp you've used. The pink one is my favourite - the tiny darker pink flower catches the eye. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #19

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the cards The different colours are great, Happy WOYWDW

    Lilian B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly, great to have you back again. Sometimes you just have to give your time to other things. Loving the cards. Have a great crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to have you back Kelly and hope you can get back to your proper desk again soon. Love the cards, it is always surprising how different the same image looks with a change of colour scheme and background. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are just lovely! I love vases full of flowers!
    Glenda #16

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kelly am very very late! But sounds like you had a wonderful summer of making memories! What a treat that is. Lovely lovely selection of cards, they will really brighten someone’s day!
    Happy very belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #4

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete