Monday, August 26, 2019

LACE LACE AND MORE LACE!

Good morning, everyone!

Feels great to be back in the studio and thinking about work again. Before I show you today's video, I wanted to let you guys know that this blog is going to be taking on a new look soon. The changes will be minimal and gradual.

I have decided to open an etsy shop... KellysCreativeDreams.   This blog will be used as a promotional venue while sharing all things creative. I'm hoping to learn how to set up different tabs/ pages on the blog so that I can kind of keep things separate. Not sure how that will work out yet, so I hope you'll bear with me through the learning process.

Key things in my Etsy shop will be junk journals, junk journal kits/ supplies, ephemera. I HAVE to start getting rid of YEARS of collecting. What better way than to share with other appreciative creatives?

This past weekend, Bob and I celebrated 35 years together. We did an overnight visit to Poplar Bluff where we spent two days digging through thrift shops/ flea markets/ estate sales. Today, I thought I'd share a video of what I found.

I hope you'll subscribe to my YouTube channel and help support me.


No comments:

Post a Comment