Saturday, September 19, 2020

SHOUT OUT SATURDAY with #SPECTRUM ART & Happy Mail!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

49* this morning in my part of the Ozarks. I have to wonder how much longer my garden will last at this rate. I think I'm ready to pull up, let go and start prepping the ground for next spring.

Today is Shout Out Saturday.

I had to laugh after I did the video. I did not red the note from Madi at Spectrum Art until after I'd done my reveal in the video, stating that y'all needed to check out her channel and that I would have a link in the description box!

I read the card that said if I did 3 things I would go into a monthly drawing for $10 to spend in her shop!

1 - #SPECTRUMART in the subject line

2 - Show off my purchase

3- Link to her channel.

I'll let you know if I win or not. The end of the month isn't that far away! Wait til you see what I got fromm her shop this time!! 

So here's the video with the items from Madi as well as the AWESOME happy mail from my friend, Darlene Cave in Canada. I am so blessed!

Here's the video:


I will see you back here tomorrow for Stampin' Up! Sunday. We are making a simple piece of Halloween Decor. Did I mention I was ready for fall? hehe

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun package you received from your friend Darlene. I look forward to seeing some of your creations.

    ReplyDelete