Friday, September 11, 2020

ONLY MINOR CHANGES TO COME

 Good morning, crafty friends!

I told you on Monday I'd be bringing you up to date as to what I want to do here. Really, not a lot is changing. 

For my creative business I will be showcasing things on Instagram, YouTube and this blog. A few things will also be in my gallery on Splitcoast Stampers - kind of a cross-polination thing if you will.

Photo Courtesy: https://bit.ly/3bWkZhW

So here's the 'new' line-up:

MONDAY

Monthly Challenge - I'll showcase progress on the Monthly Challenges with DearJulieJulie and Pam's Paper Outpost (I need to REALLY catch up there!)

TUESDAY

Teapot Tuesday (SCS), CardChicks (SCS the 21st), Tip/ Technique (Possibly Paper Outpost items)

WEDNESDAY

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I have really missed my friends at Julia's Stampin' Ground! This will give me the opportunity to show you not only my worksurface but what I have in progress

THURSDAY

This one is changing. I will be devoting Thursdays to Design Team stuff so that Julie knows where I'm posting those things. 

FRIDAY

This will still be Friday Freebie but with a couple of minor changes. I'll be showing what I'm working on but for the most part, Monthly Challenge items will remain on Mondays. You just don't know what will show up here. hehe

SATURDAY

Shout Out Saturday and something to play with

SUNDAY 

Stampin' Up! Sunday will remain. Some days the focus will be on cards but also could be a scrapbook layout or other fun project.

The only thing that may alter the Schedule is for Reindeer Club on the 25th of each month. 

On a quick note, I was supposed to have a video today but I just could not get things to come together yesterday. The Final flip-through of the August journal will be combined with Shout Out Saturday, tomorrow.  Thank you for your patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment