Sunday, September 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! SUNDAY - Halloween Decor!

 I apologize for the lack of posts all last week. By Saturday evening I had a bit of a scratchy throat that by Sunday had turned in to a full-blown sinus infection. As I type this on Sunday afternoon (today), I am able to function with DayQuil and am beginning to feel human again. I still have a few days to go I think before I can do this without meds but I have to get back to work!

Today's video is a reproduction of an item in the Holiday mini catalog - pg 52. Don't have a catalog? You can view on line HERE. You can also request a catalog by using the contacting me on Instagram @KellysCreativeDreams.

Between not having shot a video in a week and being sick, I'm a bit shaky but I really like how this project turned out. I hope you'll give it a try.


Creative Blessings!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment