Tuesday, June 29, 2021

CARD CHICKS - June

 Good morning, crafty friends!

yep.. as promised, I have a card for you today.

I'm about three months behind on the Card Chicks envelopes. Bob seems to be home every time they are due so you know my routine. 

Today I'm showcasing a card made from the items from our June hostess, Debby. She kicked off Round 14 (wow!) of our card group.  

Debby shared two images each of a flamingo, coconut palm and a crab - all from inkadinkado - Flamingo Fun. Here is a link to the set on ebay. - FLAMINGO FUN

She also provided papers from The Paper Studio as well as the die cut frame.  Here's what I came up with:


I used both of the crabs - coloring withLt. Poppy Parade (think I'd been happier if I'd used something closer to Pink Flamingo). I also used both of the coconut palms using Lt/ Dk Just jade as well as Lt/ Dk Soft Suede. I knotted a piece of the bakers twine she included for a bit of texture then printed my own sentiment using Kristen ITC in bold font. Edged the banner strip with Pink Flamingo and raised on mini dimensionals. 

Tomorrow will be a quick shot of my desk as I get back into WOYWW. 

I have a ton of projects I'm trying to catch up on so please be patient.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment