Monday, June 28, 2021

GETTING BACK ON TRACK! Really!!

 Good morning, crafty friends!

Life has just been nuts. I had 2 conferences the same weekend a couple of weeks ago - Thankfully on-line so I can go back and catch the recordings on one of them. Bob and I were busting tail to get garden beds done before he left.  Okay, to be honest, he built 99% of them while I was at a hotel for a writer's retreat and those two conferences. Now, I just need a little less humidity to get them filled and plants transfered out of pots. I finally got the zucchini in their bed one morning last week and they're doing fine... except where the deer are nipping off the tops. 

If you'd like to see a video of the new garden beds on a budget, check out my first 'garden tour' video HERE

I've been asked to do an organization series on my YouTube channel so I decided the best way to do that was to showcase my own disaster and how I'm getting my studio back in shape. If you'd like to come along for the ride, check out the video below, subscribe to my channel and click the little bell so you'll know when new videos in the series go up. I'm planning to do them on Saturdays beginning July 9th until the room is done.


I've been making cards but most have been for the collabs I'm involved with on YouTube. You can always check out my channel to see what's going on.

I hope to be back here tomorrow with either a Color Challenge or a Teapot Challenge. I also have three (?) Card Chicks kits to catch up on. They're sitting here beside me - not lost on the worktable. ;-)

Creative Blessings
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment