Wednesday, June 30, 2021

WOYWW #630

 Good morning, crafty friends!


Here is my desk in all it's glory. Actually, this is the aftermath of a haul video I filmed last night. I needed to re-record a haul video from a previous shipment of goodies from SpectrumArtCreations then bring in the box that just arrived in the mail yesterday. Lots of scrumptiousness to play with, don't you think?

I'm also sharing a video with you today. By request on my YouTube channel I am doing an organization series. But before I can show how I put stuff away, I have to do that task. So video 1 in the series is entitled ... The Ugly Truth.  If nothing else, my video will have you come to realize your space isn't so bad. LOL


That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 




14 comments:

  1. Well, I’ve never heard of a haul video before - honestly, you learn something new every day, lol! I think you’re very brave baring all before the great tidy-up!
    Hugs LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love unboxing video's always happy to discover something new or maybe overlooked. That a might fine creative space you have mine is like a shoe box compared to yours Kelly.. I'll save the video till later so I can enjoy even more.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #1 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly back again.. just to say i'm not sure what variety the garlic is just know it's hardneck. Looking forward to the next installment of your organization video, that's a mammoth task you have there x

      Delete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous space you have, I shall look forward to your next video. Happy WOYWW Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have never heard of a haul video, but I watched with great anticipation. I was especially interested in your mixed media section. That is my forte. You certainly have an incredibly beautiful space. Happy Independence Day, too, Kelly. Happy WOYWW from # 12.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul!! I need to go watch your vid...I NEED tips! LOLOL Have a great week! Felicia #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Kelly!! Great space (well it will be when it's sorted, ha ha!) take care and have a good week Helen #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated WOYWW. I used to do haul videos when I was trying out lots of different cleaning/home products, and also when I was with Stampin'Up. Very popular on Instagram stories. Will watch your YouTube video, as obviously it is very relevant in my life right now! I am still sitting in my craft room with piles of stash in one corner, patiently waiting for the old wardrobes to be removed from the room, and then Ikea to deliver the Kallax units. Ali x #15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kelly you really have a job in front of you. You have such an enormous room - can't wait to see the rest of your organisational videos! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm late this week just got a bit distracted so will pop back tomorrow for a look at the video. Have a happy belated woyww, Angela x23x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm running a little late this week... What an amazing space you have! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe, With love & God bless, Caro xxx (#29)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your room, Kelly, and really enjoyed your "ugly" video! I am looking forward to seeing your reorganising progress. Mine is nearly done.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my oh my... I suspect this is what my craft space would be like if I had a bigger room!! Crafting abhors a vacuum. Good luck with the re-organisation (be wraned, if you ove things too much you won't remember where you've re-located them....) Happy WOYWW, stay well stay safe Cindy #18

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your return visit, Kelly. This week you'll see a big improvement in my room as I've cleared the work surface under the window. It hasn't been this tidy for years...

    I've emailed you so you've got my address. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete