Wednesday, September 29, 2021

WOYWW #643

Good morning, friends.

I apologize for not getting round last week. Trying to make up for what I didn't do the week before then celebrated turning 60 all weekend (birthday was Sunday but I got an early start hehe - shopping!)

This was my birthday present from Bob:


I've already had it out of the box and used it. I played with it on my birthday after I got home from a local festival where I treated myself to an amethyst crystal pendant.


My desk as I left it last night.


I spent all of yesterday redating my older Slim Classic planners for October. I use them for my editorial calendar. I got most of the posts written for my author blog - 8 of them then brought past Paper Pumpkin kits in from the warehouse. I have the Canned Paper Pumpkin Collab on YouTube on Thursday so I need to get at least one of the 4 kits broken down and into something by then.

I'm also hosting a World Cardmaking Day hop on YouTube on Saturday. I'll post stuff to my blog and FB page as well.

Amongst all of this I need to finish my handouts for the conference. I'll leave here on the 7th and probably won't be home until the 14th or so. With that in mind, I've been trying to get ahead on blog posts as well.

Never a dull moment. lol

I'll do my best to get 'round on Sunday after things calm down.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 



10 comments:

  1. Well, happy belated birthday and happy blog hop! You'll have so much fun with that Scan 'n Cut. Not that I have one, but I've heard they're pretty good. Thanks for your visit earlier. xx zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice birthday pressy, I wonder if someone gave Bob a clue to what she would like for her birthday Lol! A World Cardmaking Day sounds like fun. Hope we get to see what you make. have a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Big Birthday, you and I are the same vintage! That’s a great prezzy from your hubby, bet you’ll use that loads!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! what a great prezzy! have fun using it. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated happy birthday. That is a super birthday present I am sure you will have fun. Have a great if busy week Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many happy returns Kelly! Glad you had a weekend of celebrations, much deserved. Great gift Bob, I wonder if he just knew instinctively what you wanted?!! Your time management skills are going to be much in evidence again this week, I hope you get some sleep! I don’t think you should add visiting desks to your long list, pretty sure we’re happy to see you whenever you can, without pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated 60th birthday Kelly. You certainly have a good excuse for not making it round to all the desks with how busy you are. Hope you finish getting everything ready in time. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday. Enjoy your new toy! Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#16)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Just stopped in to say happy Birthday, because your card came back to me, no such number,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday for your big six-oh, Kelly! I've got less than 2 years till I'm 70 and that's a pretty terrifying thought... What a fabulous birthday present! Have fun with it, and please show us what you do with it.

    Thank you for your visit, and I did chuckle at you commenting on Mary Anne's blog by mistake instead of mine lol lol!! It's even more funny because I can't actually comment on her blog at all! I have to reply to her comments on mine, and hope she hops back to have a look! Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed my latest post - it was an extra one in addition to the regular WOYWW one, as I've got too much to go on this coming week's WOYWW post.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #19

    ReplyDelete