Wednesday, October 6, 2021

WOYWW #644

 Good morning, everyone!

Short and sweet today!

My desk:


A bit of a disaster with planner stuff, mail I picked up yesterday and progress on my presentation. Busy morning here as I finalize my presentation for the conference and get the handouts printed and stapled. Then there's packing to be done, a dining room table to find....

Bob is on his way home. Lots of positive energy, please, as he is driving into/ through rain most of the trip.

Thank you for the visits last week. I got 'round to a few of you on Sunday. Will be the same this week, I expect. 

I will say I made 19 cards on World Cardmaking Day as well as a video tutorial. You can check those out by following the links:

Blog posts with cards:

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground  for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list. 

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly 


7 comments:

  1. Hope Bob gets home safely and you get your presentation delivered ok! have a good week. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on making all those cards on World Cardmaking Day, that's so productive! Happy WOYWW! Elle #21, EOTC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing Bob a safe journey home and that you get everything sorted for your presentation Kelly. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly. I seem to have got behind this week as there have been lots of distractions but always like to try and visit everyone if I can. I'm going to pop back later to have a look at your cards. Hope everything runs smoothly for you. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get everything together for your presentation, Kelly. You sound super-busy!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very belated happy WOYWW. You sound very busy, hope everything goes well for your presentation. Angela #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your visit last week, Kelly. I've been really behind with all my WOYWW comments as I've been spending more time in the studio lately, actually making stuff rather than just writing about it!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete