Sunday, October 3, 2021

SYMPATHY SUNDAY - Coming in Late

 Hey everyone!

I'm coming in so late that my first thought was to just skip the Sympathy Sunday but I'm trying to get back on track and no better time than the present.

I'll explain more about what I did for World Cardmaking Day tomorrow but this is one of the cards I made.  A junk journal friend of mine's stepdad passed away a couple of weeks ago and she has been in FL until just a day or two ago. I wanted to get a card popped in the mail to her.


I used the dsp from the Harvest Meadow DSP from the Mini Catalog. The sentiment and label are from the coordinating Nature's Harvest Bundle. I matted the DSP with Basic Black and added the Matte Black Gems.

I am supposed to get a challenge card for my upline on Wednesday. I think I'm going to get it done and will post next Tuesday (10/12).  So much to do before I leave on Thursday.  Finalizing my conference presentation and finding the house before Bob gets home Wed. evening are kind of my priorities at the moment. 

I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow to see a few more of the World Cardmaking Day creations. I'll be showing them Tomorrow and on Wednesday for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Creative Blessings
~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment