Monday, October 18, 2021

I'M BACK!

 Well, sort of...

Was a crazy couple of weeks getting ready for the conference, speaking at said conference then taking a few extra days before coming back to crazy town. 

This is Bob's last week home and we are trying to cram in vehicle repairs, food stock up and general maintenance around here before he heads back out a week from tomorrow.

Creative update!

I've been working on the Pink Ribbon journal and kits for the Etsy shop. Slower progress than I wanted but at least I'm getting there. Depending on time with Bob, I hope to have something in the shop by the end of the week.

I'm also still working on Stampin' Up!. I'll be taking part in Virtual On-Stage next month and hoping to build a presence from there. I just can't let go of Stampin' Up! I love the products and their products allow me to bring quality merchandise into my shop.

For now, Bob is waiting on me to have coffee with him before we start our day.

I hope to have something tomorrow.... time allowing today. If you've ever had to take a vehicle to the garage for repairs, you can see where my time line is for today. 

Creative Blessings!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment