Wednesday, March 22, 2023

WOYWW #720

 Good morning, friends!

Coming in late. Woke up with horrid sinus pain so set a video to upload then crawled back into bed until I absolutely had to get up. Sinus pills and coffee are helping tremendously.

Still trying to figure out where Spring is. Was to have arrived on Monday and we are still wet and cold. We made it to a whopping 45* yesterday. I know there are folks in colder climates but it isn't supposed to be this way in SOUTHERN Missouri! LOL

If you missed my post on March 13th, you'll see a surprise in this picture:


I have a filming/ crafting table again!!!  Bob and I worked really hard the last couple of days he was home to move stuff so I could be back to work before he left. 

This is the remnants of an AuthorTube video I shot last night. I'll be clearing that off this morning to do my March Challenge video where we are making Belly Bands for our journals & cards.

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground for all the details. Miss Julia has a long list of other studios you can peek into. No standing on an up-turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

  Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly



8 comments:

  1. That’s so horrible to have sinus pain, you can’t escape from it - hopefully the meds and coffee have done the trick. Hooray for having your table back, you always seem to be busy filming videos, hope it’s all up and running again soon!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope the sinuses clear soon Kelly. Brilliant to have a proper filming table back though. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your sinus pain doesn't last too long. Glad you were able to sort out your filming table again. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, sorry to hear about the sinus problem and hope it clears up soon. I know how painful it can be though thank goodness it's not something I suffer with very often. Take care and stay warm. WOYWW hugs, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lordy, sinus pain..I know it and it hurts so much I’m almost frightened of it these days. Our doctor told me last week that they don’t treat it with antibiotics unless you’ve had it for three weeks! He recommended a nasal steroid spray which has really helped but icky, I don’t like it! I hope the tablets and coffee do the trick and it leaves you alone very soon. Your new filming tables is fab, loving the colour of the lamps but oh it look like a lot of space…I guess keeping it that way will be your challenge. Again, ugh, not a thing I can easily do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sympathies over your sinus pain and hope you fully recover soon. Angela #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. After an MRI showed trouble I had to get sinus massage 2 sessions it was totally gone. Worked into my neck and ears. So be careful I find Vicks Vapor and Eucalyptus help. Such a clean and pretty desk. Good Luck. This Iowa weather dampness doesn't help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better now!
    Great that you have a desk again!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #6

    ReplyDelete