Monday, July 17, 2023

CHRISTMAS IN JULY - Let's Get Dotty!

 Good morning, everyone!

Coming off a busy weekend at an on-line writer's conference. Great convention and was nice to enjoy everything from the comfort of my home. With Bob's schedule, I have a difficult time paying for in-person conferences in advance. Most don't offer refunds. At least via zoom, I can plan ahead and enjoy.

This week, I played with the embossing dabber I purchased from Spectrum Art Creations. This is a super simple card that requires the dabber and your choice of embossing powders. I used Gold, Silver, as well as Red and Green glitter embossing powder.

All of the purchase links are available in the description box of my video.

Here's the cards I made:



Simply apply the embossing ink with the dabber, giving you the dot, then add your embossing powder and heat. You need to do one color at a time, otherwise when you dump the excess powder off, they'll all run together. 

Card Base - 4.25" x 5.5"
Embossed mat - 4" x 5.25"

The embossed mat is added with dimensionals, as is the sentiment. 

Here's the video:


Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment