Wednesday, February 21, 2024

WOYWW #768

Good morning, crafty friends.

I'm on a slow start this morning. Bob left yesterday so I'm back to my personal schedule.

I have two desk pictures this morning.

First, my actual desk:


Apparently, I held the camera wrong this morning. LOL. But, as you can see not a lot going on. But that will change once I've finished my coffee. I have a video to record for Friday.

Here's the 'staged' version.


This is the chair at my filming table. I have the three projects for the video staged on the chair so I can reach back to grab the stack I need for each project. 

Friday will be Part 2 of last week's video on using the 5x7 gelli plate. I'm LOVING this smaller size. I see more play in my future than the larger one I've had for at least 14 years and used twice!  TWICE!

That's it for my desk (and story) this week. Who's Miss Julia and why am I here?  When you are done visiting me in the Ozarks, please hop on over to Stamping Ground turned milk pail to look in the window. We open the doors wide and welcome you.  Please leave your number and you'll be among the first on my list.

Creative Blessings!

~ Kelly






















12 comments:

  1. For some strange reason I feel better about not using my large geli plate as I haven’t had it as long yours 🤣🤣. I hope the filming goes well. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... another bit of stash I need to use more often Lol! though it makes me happy to know I'm not the only one that has stuff that doesn't see the light of day too often. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit my smaller gelli plates get far more use than my big one too Kelly. Hope the filming goes well - looks like everything is well organised ready. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your filming goes well. I don’t do paper crafting so not sure what a gelli plate is. So glad all crafts are welcome on the Stamping Ground!
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 16 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you again Kelly! Coming back is lovely when I spot so many people still around from before. You're very organised with your piles for filming - I've just stored all my lights and brackets because I never did get started with it all and it feels too big a deal now! Take care, Lisa-Jane #9 https://www.prettymypage.co.uk/woyww-768/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think my gelli plate has been out of the packet.... maybe I should try a smaller one too.... your first desk looks very tidy today. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Kelly! Hopefully, after I watch Part 2 (Part 1 was great,) I will actually get busy! I have not opened my 5x7 plate. I also have 3" and a small circle Gelli. I have not used them. I also have not touched my large Gelli in a couple of years.
    Good luck with the filming. I am trying to post videos to my channel on a weekly basis, but that is a lot of work. I am becoming a master editor.
    Have a great week!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well lost my comments asked for special sign in Will see if this works on a smaller level

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Kelly, I ended up giving away my unused gelli in its packaging about three years ago! I didn't know there was a smaller one available, it makes more sense to me in that size. No doubt after I've seen you play with yours, I'll have to put one on a wish list! I hope your non-Bob routine doesn't let you miss him too much, no doubt the filming and the organisation for it keeps you pretty distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Kelly! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leave two lovely comments! I just finished Part 2 of your tutorial! Thanks so much. It is a big help for beginners like me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only had my geli plates since last year after watching Ceri The Crafter....and then loads more...still just playing...but have made a few journal type covers with the ones I've done so far, Sorry so late..everytime I popped in, it wouldn't let me comment...the comment box was 'unclickable' So, Happy very late woyww? ((Lyn))#17 Probably see you again tomorrow!
    PS will look out for your video!

    ReplyDelete