Monday, April 22, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY - The Art Bar

Good morning, everyone!

I'm still at the hotel for a couple of more hours. I've had a productive writing/ shopping weekend.

Saturday, my 2nd installment of the Petal Promenade Suite Sweet Journal went live on YouTube. A gal from the ABC Junk Journal group I'm in found my video and invited me to join her group. She said that I'll be able to promote my art work, my you tube channel and anything I might want to sell through YouTube and my blogs. A lot of groups do not allow advertising but Denina is all about artists being able to grow both in art and in their business.

While I'm packing up to head home today, I thought I'd share one of her videos with you. I tried to find a short video for you. Most of her videos are 'bellying up to the crafting bar' as it were and can be over 4 hours long.. .just playing and chatting.. like a crafting open house.




No comments:

Post a Comment