Tuesday, April 2, 2019

SYMPATHY FOR JULIE

Since I've missed the Teapot Tuesday, I thought this was a good time to share a Sympathy card.

dearjuliejulie, the woman who orchestrates the junk journal challenges I've been playing in, had to say goodbye to her mom last weekend. While she knew this was coming, losing someone isn't easy. I put this card together for Julie this morning..


Julie loves working with lace so I wanted to make sure to include some on her card.

I used the retired SU Gift of Love for the floral and the sentiment is from Love and Sympathy (retired)

The stamped image is matted on Lost Lagoon cardstock with Lost Lagoon ribbon accent. I used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers in Daffodil Delight and stamped the leaves in Sage Shadow (man, I miss that color!)  I added small pearls.. 1 in the center of the largest flower, one in the 'O' in love then three on the lace.

I'll have WOYWW tomorrow so pop back by to see the creative disaster.
 Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment