Monday, April 1, 2019

MIXED MEDIA MONDAY! - Collage Tags & A Sneak Peak

Good morning, friends!

We are nearing the end of the Spring Stashbusting Junk Journal Challenge.
Julie's co-conspirator threw out another challenge in the middle of mini challenge #3 week - to make 6 Collage tags!  Okay.. so after some thought, I dove in to my 'stash' looking for patterned papers in the rainbow colors (though somehow I managed to miss purple LOL)

So here are the tags I turned in...



I also have bases for yellow.

Technically, the challenge part of the journal is finished though there is more I want to add -like those purple tags. I do have a couple of yellow ones in the journal but want to finish the rest when I do the purple.

I'll be posting the video of my journal here on Friday... but here's a couple of sneak peaks...

1) the video is already live on my planner channel on YouTube.. we had to turn them in yesterday

2)here's a shot of the page edges:


I'll be back tomorrow with a Teapot Tuesday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment