Saturday, May 7, 2022

#NATIONALSCRAPBOOKDAY - Scrapbook Saturday - He's the Man

 Good morning, everyone!

First note, there will not be a Sympathy Sunday Post or a Make It-Mail It on Monday. I am out of town on a business trip. Bob is holding down the fort & taking care of critters.

Bob got home Thursday afternoon about 1 p.m. and I left at 3. I need to spend a few days with him next week.


Today, I chose to play with HE'S THE MAN Specialty Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up! They haven't showcased die-cuts in their paper packs in a very long time. I've also noticed a slight nod back to scrapbooking in some of the samples in the All Occasions catalog. 


Notice the top left corner. There are two sheets of die-cuts in this designer series paper pack. Making putting a 2-pg layoug together super quick. 

Here are my pages:


I used Sahara Sand cardstock as my base. One was 12x12 and the other was about 11x12. I cut the 12x12 to match then created borders on either side to make them a balanced 12 x 12. 

I added Pacific Point to pull out Adrian's shirt and the Crushed Curry to the garden shed in the background as well as a couple of the die cut elements I used. 

You can see the process video here:

SUPPLY LINKS:

Sahara Sand 12x12  (NOTE - 12x12 is sold in color family combo packs - not individual colors)

That's it for me, this week! 
Are you scrapbooking? What inspires you when starting a page?  

Creative Blessings
~ Kelly






1 comment: