Thursday, May 5, 2022

CASE-A-CARD-2022


 Good afternoon, everyone!

I've been so busy getting videos recorded and ready to upload at the hotel, I totally spaced putting this blog post up.

Bob will be home in about an hour so I'm trying to hurry to finish packing up. As soon as he is home, we'll eat then I need out of the door by 3. Yikes!!

I cased this card from a layout using the Tea Boutique on page 12 of the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.

Here's my card:


The example in the catalog was a layered square card. I chose to do a landscape card on a standard 4.25" x 5.5" card base. I used Orchid Oasis.

The floral mat is from Tea Boutique cut at 5.25" x 2" and the plaid is from the new 2022-2024 In-Color cut at 5.25" x 2"... Yes, this one looks a bit larger - and you're right. This was my prototype. You'll see the correction in the video:


SHOPPING LIST:

Sentiments from: 





No comments:

Post a Comment