Monday, May 23, 2022

MAKE IT - MAIL IT Monday - Celebrate In-Color


Good morning, everyone!

Trust me, I don't feel as chipper as I sound. Thanks to the Tabby cat, I've been battling a headcold for right at a week. She sneezed in daddy's face almost two weeks ago. He had the cold for all of three days. Me, I guess I'm just lucky. I am improving but still slow going on things my brain has to process. 

I had a lovely visit with Terri, my crafting friend from England. We spent two days shopping, chatting, eating out then the first signs of the headcold showed up the night before she left. 

I'll link the video showing all the lovely things, Terri brought me as well as the items I picked up while we were out and about, down below.

First, Make It - Mail It Monday cards.


I worked with the Celebrate In-Color Paper Pumpkin Box to make two cards using each of the five In-Colors: Starry Sky, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Orchi Oasis.

Because I feel positively rotten and it's Bob's last day home, I'm going to ask you to watch the video to see the five cards.




I will have a Card Chicks card tomorrow then that is probably the extent of this week. Thanks to lots of things, I'm behind - again. I have five projects to complete by Sunday night for the German Scrap Challenge at Spectrum Art Creations. 

Thank you for understanding!

Creative Blessings!
~ Kelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment