Monday, May 2, 2022

MAKE IT MAIL IT Monday!

 Good morning, everyone!

To say I'm having a rough morning is an understatment. I really think I'm in need of a new phone. For some reason. I can't see it being the laptop. The HP is only 18 months old. Days like today I really miss my Toshiba. I've had to go the long way around to get this photo off of my phone and in the blog post. A big shout out and Thank You to my sister, Crazy Lady Creations for suggesting I try emailing the photo to myself.  Yay!!!


The card was inspired by a Pre-Retreat challenge. I took part in my upline team's Creativate Retreat. This was my third retreat. I've often reminded of old techniques as well as learning new things.

Today's card was all about Monochramatic Layers. There are three mats in the same color family layered on a white card base, then the image is stamped on white and added as the final layer. 

I chose Greens for my color scheme: Just Jade, Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam.  I chose an image from Nature's Harvest Stamp set and 'Thanks' from Amazing Thanks dies. Keep in mind - you can choose any color family you want. The greens just spoke to me this morning.

CUTTING DIRECTIONS:

Card Base - 4.25" x 5.5"

Just Jade - 4-3/4" x 3-1/2"

Granny Apple Green - 4-1/2" x 3-1/4"

Soft Sea Foam - 4-1/4" x 3"

Basic White (image layer) - 4" x 2-3/4"

You'll also need a scrap of the Just Jade for the die cut.

PRODUCT LINKS:

Basic White cardstock

Just Jade cardstock

Granny Apple Green cardstock

Soft Sea Foam cardstock

Nature's Harvest stamp set

Amazing Thanks dies

Soft Sea Foam ink

Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Tombo Mono Liquid Glue

Stamping Blocks:  C  D

VIDEO:


Creative Blessings

~ Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment